• Join the Puerto Pollensa Community Forums

    Provide or get advice on everything Puerto Pollensa, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community.


    Join our Community!

Large Green Rubbish Bins

C

Carol

Active member
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
290
Have noticed in Gotmar that all the large green waste bins have disappeared since yesterday.
I’ve seen new banks of plastic bins for various types of waste in side road of Calle Falco but not near our apartment.
I only hope the new bins will appear soon closer to us - I assume work may have been delayed due to the storm over lunchtime - much needed rain!
Can anyone enlighten me?
 
Have now done some research - sounds like what we do had home with food caddy’s etc but this is for a house not blocks of flats! Also the council have left us with nothing to put our waste in so we can already see piles rubbish bags as we went about today. I know there needs to be an overlap but left with nothing is quite something! Even the locals we know don’t know what’s happening when!
 
Back
Top