Provide or get advice on everything Puerto Pollensa, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community.
Well, depends...My goodness!
Does no one post nowadays and tell us of their holiday eating experiences?

We love the yacht club too. Great value set menu and lovely to see Jesus and meet his son. Seems a bit odd at Stay though without him at the helm, after so many yearsWell, Portofan, I’ll share one discovery (for me) this year. I’d never before eaten at the Yacht Club but have been three times recently. Jesus, former Maitre’d from Stay is running the place with his son alongside. The Menu of the Week is €45 (Stay €48.50, La Llonga €48) and is excellent, as is the service and location. It’s also open year round, so that really suits our winter visits. Highly recommended.
I’m not sure who’s actually in charge at Stay now, though Paco somehow seems the most senior, but there’s no designated Maitre’d. However, we went twice in the last fortnight and I can honestly say it was every bit as good as ever. Interestingly, Stay now serves, with the Menu of the Week, Beronia wine, which is the same at the Yacht Club, and a definite improvement upon the stuff they served previously. I wonder what Stay will do over the winter? Last year they close very early, initially at 8pm which then changed to 9pm, which was disappointing.We love the yacht club too. Great value set menu and lovely to see Jesus and meet his son. Seems a bit odd at Stay though without him at the helm, after so many years![]()
Fingers' firmly crossed that Stay stays open later for evening meals this late autumn and winter and that it doesn't reduce its menu so drastically, or at all, and remove the Menu of the week like it did last 'off season'.I’m not sure who’s actually in charge at Stay now, though Paco somehow seems the most senior, but there’s no designated Maitre’d. However, we went twice in the last fortnight and I can honestly say it was every bit as good as ever. Interestingly, Stay now serves, with the Menu of the Week, Beronia wine, which is the same at the Yacht Club, and a definite improvement upon the stuff they served previously. I wonder what Stay will do over the winter? Last year they close very early, initially at 8pm which then changed to 9pm, which was disappointing.
With regard to the Yacht Club, have you been eating indoors? We're back back in a couple of weeks and may give it a try.... but if its indoors, will await a cool evening as we don't like to eat inside if we can help it.We love the yacht club too. Great value set menu and lovely to see Jesus and meet his son. Seems a bit odd at Stay though without him at the helm, after so many years![]()